Oak & Co Condos in Oakville
Tower 2 has just been released and is now in preconstruction VIP sales by appointment only. Tower 1 is SOLD OUT! Click the link below for a complete package with price list and floor plans. Worksheets available upon request.
Prices include 1 parking spot and 1 locker.
Urban Village Design That Suits The Way You Live.
OAK & CO. is the first of 4 mid-rise towers set to stand above Oakville. Surrounded by a variety of amenities, superior transit access and lush green spaces, this coveted development offers the finest in condo living. OAK & CO. is uniquely positioned to celebrate nature and nurture urban life. By Cortel Group.
Features and Finishes
• 9 ft ceilings, smooth white ceilings in all areas
• Chic laminate flooring in foyer, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and den
• Ceramic tiles in bathroom
• Two toned contemporary cabinetry in kitchens from Thomas Pearce signature collection
• Soft close kitchen drawers
• Stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, stove, white space efficient washer and dryer.Hood fan either microwave hood or stand alone hood
• Granite or quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops
• Integrated stove and electric cooktop
• Mirrored sliding closet doors
$5,000 on Signing, Balance to 5% in 30 Days, 5% in 90 Days, 5% in 180 Days and 5% in 360 days
Walking Distance to the Uptown Core
This is the future of Oakville. Well known for its chic atmosphere and picturesque views, Oakville now has a new urban vibe that further builds its allure while maintaining the town’s unforgettable charm. With the development of its urban village, the Uptown Core , Oakville will present a beautiful blend of traditional and modern ambiance, perfect for all ages and stages of life.
At OAK & CO. residents will be less than 5kms away from inspired learning at Sheridan College and will be close to the Oakville Museum as well as the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex. Golfers can play at one o f Oakville’s many golf courses, including PGA-recognized Glen Abbey Golf Course. The town also showcases two picturesque harbours with docks and slips for sail and powerboats.